Copia Investment Partners Ltd (Copia) is an Australian public company. It holds an Australian Financial Services Licence No 229316, which permits it to act as a responsible entity for retail managed investment schemes and as a trustee for wholesale schemes.
Copia has appointed the following as its authorised representatives:
- Chester Asset Management Pty Ltd – Authorised Representative (AR) No: 001254467
- OC Funds Management Pty Ltd – AR No: 001271226
- OC Microcap Pty Ltd – AR No: 001271227
- Vertium Asset Management Pty Ltd – AR No: 001258758
Copia has the following registered managed investment schemes, each established by a constitution registered with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission and offered through a product disclosure statement:
- Artisan Global Discovery Fund
- Chester High Conviction Fund
- ECP Growth Companies Fund
- OC Dynamic Equity Fund
- OC Micro-Cap Fund
- OC Premium Small Companies Fund
- TT Global Environmental Impact Fund
- Vertium Equity Income Fund
Copies of the scheme constitutions are available on request.
The Copia board has a majority of independent directors.
In addition to in-house Risk and Compliance, Copia has also appointed Compliance & Risk Services Pty Ltd, which is an independent risk and compliance firm, to help it to meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
Ernst and Young (E&Y) audits both Copia and its registered schemes. E&Y also undertakes a GS007 assurance audit for the OC Funds Management business involved in providing mandate services under contract to financial institutions.