Copia Investment Partners Ltd (Copia) is an Australian public company. It holds an Australian Financial Services Licence No 229316, which permits it to act as a responsible entity for retail managed investment funds and as a trustee for wholesale schemes.
Copia has appointed the following as its authorised representatives:
- Chester Asset Management Pty Ltd – Authorised Representative (AR) No: 001254467
- Julian Bernard Kingsley Sutton – AR No: 000422206
- OC Funds Management Pty Ltd – AR No: 001271226
- OC Microcap Pty Ltd – AR No: 001271227
- Ralton Asset Management Pty Ltd – AR No: 001271225
- Vertium Asset Management Pty Ltd – AR No: 001258758
The following investment managers are established as business units within Copia:
- Chester Asset Management
- OC Funds Management
- Ralton Asset Management
- Vertium Asset Management
Copia has seven registered managed investment funds, each established by a registered trust deed and offered through a product disclosure statement:
- Chester High Conviction Fund
- Copia Cash Management Fund
- OC Dynamic Equity Fund
- OC Micro-Cap Fund
- OC Premium Small Companies Fund
- Odey International Fund
- Vertium Equity Income Fund
Copies of the Fund constitutions are available on request.
For the Odey International Fund, all scheme assets are invested in the Odey Swan Fund, which is managed by Odey Asset Management LLP (Odey). Odey is not part of the Copia Group.
For the Copia Cash Management Fund, all scheme assets are invested in the MCTDF Fund, which is managed by Mutual Limited. Mutual Limited is not part of the Copia Group.
The Copia board established a Compliance Committee to oversee registered scheme operations.
Copia has also appointed advisers, Compliance & Risk Services Pty Ltd, to help it to meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
Ernst and Young (E&Y) audits both Copia and its registered schemes. E&Y also undertakes a GS007 assurance audit for the OC Funds Management business involved in providing mandate services under contract to financial institutions.